Disclaimer - privacy protection
In adherence to national and EU laws on privacy, AVA’ SRL treats personal data in compliance with the following rules.
In conformity with the provided regulations in art.13 of D.Lgl. 30.6.2003 n. 196 - "privacy code", AVA’ SRL informs you that:
- Any personal information in our possession is exclusively given to us voluntarily by users of our site who have submitted forms requesting the use of our services.
- Personal information provided by users can be used exclusively by AVA’ SRL for institutional purposes.
- AVA’ SRL is committed to not sharing collected data with third parties and declares that it is not in possession of sensitive information.
- The manager of treating collected data is MARCELLO SCARANTINO administrator at AVA’ SRL, reachable at our office at via Bachelet 11 – 93017 – San Cataldo (CL) - ITALY
Regarding art. 13 of D.Lgs. 30.6.2003 n. 196, the company, AVA’ SRL, in its capacity as being responsible for the treatment of personal information, represented by legal representatives, informs you that any personal information provided can be used by the latter, directly or likewise through third parties, in addition to the execution of contractual obligations, for fulfilling obligations provided beforehand by the law, guidelines or EU norms.
The treatment of information refers to its collection, registration, organization, preservation, elaboration, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, inter-concession, interruption, communication, diffusion, cancellation and distribution or the combination of two or more aforementioned acts. The treatment of information, by the means of appropriate tools, aims to guarantee safety as well as privacy; this can be carried out with automated tools used for memorizing, managing and transmitting the same information.
The AVA’ SRL company is the owner of the treatment of provided information and is, as a result, responsible for any potential updates or changes to the abovementioned, relative to any communicated changes. In relation to the treatment of personal information, the user can exercise their rights as detailed in art. 7 of D.Lgs. 196/2003, and in particular, among others, they have the right to:
- obtain a confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal information that may concern them, even if it has not yet been registered, and its transmission in a clear manner;
- obtain an indication of the origins of the personal information;
- obtain an indication of the purpose and manner of the treatment;
- obtain an indication of the reasoning used in case of treatment carried out with the help of electronic tools; details of the owners, managers, and representatives as stated in art. 5, section 2;
- obtain an indication of the subjects or subject areas their personal information can be communicated to or can become known to via designated representativesof the territory of the state, or those responsible or appointed.
- an update, an amendment; in other words, when desired, the integration of information;
- the cancellation, the anonymity or the interruption of information used in violation with the law, including that which is not necessarily being kept in relation to the purposes for which the information was first collected or successively used;
- a declaration of the operations made known in letters a) and b), as well those regarding their contents, those to whom the information was communicated or sent, except in the case where aforementioned compliance was proven to be impossible or consisted of the use of clearly excessive means with respect to the tutelary law.
oppose, entirely or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the treatment of pertinent personal information, even for the purpose of data collection;
- the treatment of pertinent personal information for the purpose of sending advertisements or direct sales or for the fulfilment of sales research or commercial memoranda.
The cancellation or modification of information will take place according to the technical time frame provided for each of the services listed above. You can exercise your aforementioned rights by sending your request via registered mail to the following address: AVA’ SRL, via Bachelet 11 – 93017 San Cataldo (CL)